I think it was Kerrey (Bob) who said today that Ms. Rice didn't utter three important words: "We Made Mistakes". As I heard that I couldn't help thinking "She didn't utter three important words, period."
What a friggin' borefest. The only thing interesting or important about it was:
1. Condi can't utter a sentence without giving a lecture.
2. Condi is a true believer. She, like most of the other cabinet members, is an idealogue who has drunk her own koolaid.
3. Condi really was woefully unprepared for her job.
4. Condi doesn't have a clear idea of what her job is now because she's too busy reading to the pResident.
5. Condi believes what she has to repeat is more important than allowing the commission to get to the questions they want to ask her.
Never was a better or more important time to read Yankee Doodle's "Today in Iraq". Let's hope the 'Murcan People are finally waking up and will vote this asshole out. Because we all know for certain now he does not possess the capability to admit he was wrong and refuses to take responsibility for it.